Joke writer who loves dark humor. I'm the sole author of this blog's dark jokes, short jokes and short stories. One post per day or more.
Shot Glass Thought: One More Reason
Recently, Syracuse University has had a bunch of racist shit going down. There has been racist graffiti all over the place and apparently a white supremacist manifesto has been distributed in secret all about the campus. This is just one more reason why you should never..ever.. go to college. Nowadays the most ignorance and evil you can find among young people is there! So just join your local gang, Bloods, Crips, or MS-13 and make a difference in your community instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts
-
I used to be fit, and fitness used to matter a great deal to me. I was certain that I would be a basketball or soccer star. I'd even hav...
-
This fucking game was and is great. I don't know which consoles you can play it on. But I know that you can still play it on GBA. That...
-
Comedy is a practice and a skill. A complex set of always changing minor rules that all bow down to one rule: Get Laughs. That is it and all...
No comments:
Post a Comment